GeoTech Lining Corporation has a long history of pioneering innovation and its services in economical price are some of the best known and most trusted among the HDPE E Lock, Poly Lock, e-loc hdpe couplings, hdpe conduit fittings, hdpe to pvc coupling, polylock hdpe, hdpe coupling fittings, hdpe connector, hdpe raceway, Geomembrane sheet & Geotextile manufacturers in Pakistan. GeoTech HDPE Poly Lock is a strong, durable HDPE profile that can be cast-in-place or inserted into wet concrete, leaving the welding surface uncovered upon completion of concrete preparation. HDPE Poly Locks are established solutions for attaching HDPE geomembrane in Steel and concrete tanks must be protected internally and externally to make sure that nothing gets out and nothing gets in.
HDPE geomembranes and concrete protection products are used to install inside steel and concrete tanks of all sizes to preserve aging tanks and protect the tank walls from corrosion. For potable water tank liners, the geomembrane prevents contaminants or residue from entering the tank..
HDPE geomembranes can be attached to steel or concrete tank walls using stainless steel batten strips. For concrete foundations, attach geomembrane securely and more economically with HDPE Poly Locks or Elocks concrete embedment attachment strips. GeoTech HDPE, a concrete protective liner product, is available in a range of thicknesses and configurations for specific applications.
- HDPE geomembrane lining systems are the preferred choice for providing corrosion protection to concrete and steel tank surfaces. For leak detection, HDPE geomembrane liners are generally installed in combination with a drainage geocomposite inside the sphere wall. The two layers help to quickly channel leaked liquids to a leak detection sump.
- Attach standard geomembrane sheet to the concrete surface with batten strips or HDPE E-PolyLock concrete embedment strips.
- Geomembrane technology can also help with tank protection. A Conductive liner system can be completely spark-tested once installed to find liner damage, and in the case of exposed installations can be retested periodically for long-term maintenance.
- HDPE materials and technology are also the industry choice for secondary protection and spill containment. From small tanks to entire tank farms, geomembranes have been proven in many secondary containment area applications.
- Install GeoTech Lining Corporation’s concrete protective liner systems into new concrete or to existing concrete with injected mortar. GeoTech Lining Corporation’s extruded studs lock into the concrete for a tight, smooth and rigid surface.